Monday, May 26, 2014

Positively Pretty

I must admit: I love fashion. It is my other great love besides Disney. I love reading fashion magazines, researching the latest styles, and building a wardrobe all around my personal taste. I have to say I am a very classic person in general, and that is definitely reflected in my fashion choices (think pearls, classic cuts, etc.). However, I am also quite the glittery girl, and I do enjoy some pixie dust to make an appearance in my outfits. Being a proponent of inner beauty, I believe what really makes a girl beautiful is her positive, happy attitude and kind manners. Fashion is simply a way I express myself, and I love aiding others in finding their personal style. Keeping all that in mind, I decided I would show you a Princess inspired look that I've created based on the ever so classic classic Beauty, Belle. She is the epitome of poise, grace, and inner beauty. 


The golden yellow dress in a classic style is accented by the rose gold jewelry and nail polish. The glittery gold flats are such an adorable addition to the outfit. I couldn't resist adding King Arthur to this photo set, as a nod to the Broadway musical rendition of "Beauty and the Beast."

I really enjoyed coming up with this Princess look and would love to create more in the future. Let me know if you like this type of post, and tell me in the comments what your personal style is and how it reflects your inner Princess.

My inner beauty tip of the day is: You are enough. Think about it. You are beautiful, smart, and special. You are in charge of your qualities, and you can always improve yourself! However, in the meantime, know that you are so incredibly unique, and, you my friend, are enough.

XOXO, 
The Pixie Dust Princess

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I am a class yet glittery girl, too. And I agree that beauty is inner but expressing through fashion is fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Nicole! Most definitely! Class and glittery girls *unite*! :D

      Delete