Monday, May 19, 2014

The WONDERFUL World of Links!

Why yes, this is my own photography! Looking forward to incorporating more of it into upcoming posts!


With summer almost here, I've been doing a lot of daydreaming about... you guessed it- DISNEY! I've been wishing to plan a trip, I've been thinking about my favorite Disney foods and just generally missing it a lot. Of course, I've been doing a lot of good old web surfing and I've compiled a list of fun Disney-fied links I've enjoyed recently. Share your own favorite Disney link in the comments below or tweet me yours @PrincessofPD!

This Disney drink makes me scared and intrigued at the same time. Oh, Disney and your creative concoction! Love the creativity behind it, though.

The rain we had a few days ago left me feeling quite nostalgic when I remembered these little beauties. I used to love donning these a few years back. They were quite fashionable, in my opinion! ;D

"Sparkly Nicole" has always been one of my faves-she just oozes positivity and creativity. A few days ago she posted this awesome post which made me wish I was at EPCOT right now! Those candied strawberries look right up my alley.

Youtube never fails me- I found this gem of a show again and watched it when I was missing it more than ever. It'll always "be in my heart!"

Disney Parks Blog has released the treats that will be making an appearance at the "Rock Your Disney Side" 24 hour event. I really wish I was going just for the Poisoned Apple Shortcake Sundae.

Nail art and Disney? Yes and yes. Take a look at this gallery for some inspiration. #22 is definitely something I could do and is totally my style. #50 is just plain adorable.

There is a mother of an amazing boy, who also happens to have Autism, who posts their Disney adventures on YouTube. I've enjoyed watching for quite sometime now and the videos really touch me. His story is just so heartwarming and is filled with Disney magic.

That's all for now! If you enjoyed this type of post, let me know! I love hearing your feedback. 

Keep Dreaming, 
The Pixie Dust Princess










No comments:

Post a Comment