Friday, July 5, 2013

Pixie Dust Challenge

Happy Friday! Today, I would like to share some of that "sparkle" I promised when creating this blog. No, not the sparkle in  jewelry or shoes, but the kind you can spread! I like to spread it by blogging, on this blog and also over at pearlsandpoise.blogspot.com, smiling, baking, and being friendly. My challenge to you is to spread your own dose of pixie dust to a family member, friend, or a stranger at least once a day! You know how a small act of kindness can change your day? Pay it forward, and add a little sparkle in other's lives, too! I guarantee you will feel good about it, and karma will treat you well! Be happy and grateful this weekend! Take a hint from Dug (the dog from "UP"). What a happy pup :)! Leave a comment and let me know how you spread your own pixie dust! Have a great weekend, and look forward to many more posts starting next week! 
 
 
 
Spreadin' Dust Every Day,
The Pixie Dust Princess

*image courtesy of google images*



No comments:

Post a Comment