Friday, July 12, 2013

NEW Ariel Sephora Collection

Calling all my makeup and Disney lovers out there! Sephora is releasing their brand new "Ariel" Sephora makeup collection in stores this August! This collection sold out online in June, but now all of us who weren't so lucky to score any of the collection online, can now purchase in person. Yay! This is absolutely SO exciting in both the makeup and Disney "worlds"! These collections are always great quality, and so beautiful and sparkly, yet sophisticated. Sephora previously sold Cinderella and Jasmine collections, but it as been a while, and alas, one of my favorite princesses now has a collection of her own. Check out the video to learn more about Sephora's newest royal collection.

 Leave a comment below telling me what you will be picking up from the collection :)!
I've got my eyes set on the eye shadow palette, and maybe a lip gloss . . . ;)


Have a Pixie Perfect Day,
The Pixie Dust Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment