Sunday, August 25, 2013

NEW lesportsac Disney Fall Collection

So, I know I just did a post about the new Vera Bradley collection, yet there are more Disney bags on the market this fall!!! The newest collection by lesportsac is inspired by It's A Small World!

What I love about lesportsac bags is how functional they are. Quality isn't the only thing I look for in a bag, though. This pixie dust princess loves her cute patterns! Luckily, lesportsac has got plenty of them.



I can't wait to buy a bag- I'm really loving the backpack in the black pattern!

Are you loving this collection, too? If so, what are you looking to purchase (or what catches your eye if not)?


Lots of Love,
The Pixie Dust Princess

P.S. Follow Me on Twitter @PrincessofPD
It's quite a lot of fun, actually! I'm glad I joined!

*image courtesy of leblog.lesportsac.com*




No comments:

Post a Comment