Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy September! It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Today marks one of my favorite days of the year- the first of September. To me this date alludes to all the fun and fantasy the fall season brings. It signifies the trips to the apple orchard, pumpkin picking, warm boots, chunky sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, and all of my favorite holidays. I know I have been terrible with the updates recently, but it is for a personal reason. I'm embarking on a new adventure, and so far, it has been incredible. Once I get into the swing of things for the fall, I will be posting on a Monday, Wedneday, Friday schedule. I just wanted to check in to let you know the Pixie Dust Princess is alive and well, and incredibly happy, too. I'm looking forward to sharing my favorite season with you, and delving into more Disney stories, more advice, and of course, more pixie dust. 

If you have any ideas for upcoming blog posts you would like to see (pertaining to Fall/not) let me know in the comments! 

Love and Pixie Dust Always, 
The Pixie Dust Princess

2 comments:

  1. Fall is my second most favorite time of the year- even pumpkin spice lattes can't beat Christmas carols and candy canes! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the coming season!

    Have a zip-a-dee-doo-dah day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca, I totally agree. I always get super excited when Fall and Christmas roll around. They both have a special place in my heart. Ooh, Christmas carols and candy canes are evoking the happiest feeling in me right now! I simply cannot wait! I will have quite a few Fall themed blog posts, but Christmas will be even better! Have a pixie dusted evening! :)

      Delete