Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Treat: NEW Gourmet Cake Cups at MK's Cheshire Cafe

If you are a big Alice in Wonderland fan, or even just a fan of the teacups in Disney World, you probably have visited the Cheshire Cafe in the Magic Kingdom for a drink or snack! It is not a very well known quick service snack spot, but I've always enjoyed it for an Iced Mocha or Lemonade Slush. Now, I am positive that this cute cafe will be getting a bit more business because. . .

photo courtesy of disneyfoodblog,com

... just LOOK at these adorable NEW cake cups! Ummm, YUM AND WOW (as Queen Stacey would say)! Look at that edible intricate artwork that comes with your layered cake concoction. Next trip to the World, I am stopping by the Chesire Cafe to try these! I am sure I will love them, as Disney's cake products tend to always satisfy my sweet tooth! The Mad Hatter is mocha, while the Cheshire Cat is vanilla. Both cups include moist cake and fluffy frosting layered together to make the perfect treat!  

Are you MAD as a hatter for these new cake cups? Let me know in the comments below!

Sweet Salutations,
The Pixie Dust Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment