Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Disney Legend Marty Sklar's New Book!!!

If you didn't already know, The Pixie Dust Princess is a self-proclaimed bibliophile! In other words, I adore books- especially about Disney! Well, Marty Sklar's new book Dream It! Do It!: My Half Century Creating Disney's Magic Kingdoms sounds just like my cup of tea! I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of this sure to be intriguing autobiography. If you don't know who Marty Sklar is, I will inform you a bit about this truly amazing man. Mr. Sklar has been with Disney ever since he was a college student, and has been through adventures with Mr. Disney himself, along with obtaining high ranking positions with the Disney Company such as International Ambassador for WDI. He is a Disney legend (seriously, he was awarded this high honor back in 2001) and has been an incredible asset to the company. I am just giddy with excitement to buy a copy, and will be sure to post a review as soon as I am done!  
 
 
 
Also, Marty is hosting book meet an greets in both Disneyland (this Friday!) and Disney World (in September). These little meet and greets would be an incredible chance to meet an inspiring legend of the Disney Parks worldwide.
 
 
Let me know in the comments if you plan on picking up a copy or are lucky enough to be attending one of the meet-ups!
 
Your Sparkly Bookworm,
The Pixie Dust Princess
 
*photo courtesy of Disney Parks Blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment