Saturday, January 11, 2014

Resolutions- Disney Style!

Happy New Year Pixie Dust People!
 I have a feeling that 2014 will be a wonderful year full of renewed hope and fulfilled dreams… and plenty of pixie dust (of course)! If you're in need of a little help with your resolutions this new year, look no further than your favorite Disney characters. Even if you just need a little dose of inspiration, Disney characters are often filled with wisdom! I've found they have some pretty good advice when it comes to life, love, and happiness! These are a few of my favorite quotes from a tumblr page dedicated to Disney quotes! Think through these and what they mean to you. 


images courtesy of disneyandquotes.tumblr.com


Wishing you a pixie dusted new year filled with laughter, love and peace...

Well Wishes & Warm Hugs (Olaf style),
The Pixie Dust Princess

Feel free to leave your resolutions or any inspirational tidbits in the comments below :)

2 comments:

  1. What great quotes! The first one has been speaking to me a lot lately and helping me remember to keep pursuing my dreams, even when it gets tough! If I were to add one, I think I'd take a page from Jiminy Cricket's book and tell anyone who's struggling to keep their resolutions to "give a little whistle"! There's nothing wrong with asking for a little help! :)

    So glad to see another wonderful post from you, princess! Wishing you love and pixie dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Becca! :) Yes, Cindy is filled with wisdom! Oh, Jiminy, how could I have left him out? I love that little guy! Yes, asking for help is ALWAYS good! Sometimes you just need a little help along the way! Same to you, Princess! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete